With Halloween coming up, a pumpkin recipe is a must. Because our rabbits and guinea pigs would like some trick or treat as well!
I also added a little linseed to support the coat, a little extra boost in the fall. These cookies are quite brittle, so a little caution is advised.
What do you need?
- Piece of pumpkin of about 200-300 grams
- Half an apple
- Tablespoon of crushed linseed
- Hand-cut hay, such as Pippa&Koda Timothee hay
- Food processor
How do you make it?
- Cut the apple and the pumpkin into cubes and puree them in the food processor with the linseed.
- Mix in the hay
- Make heaps and flatten them in your hand. Do this carefully as they fall apart quite easily.
- Bake the heaps at 160 degrees in the convection oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Feed the treats within a few days.